SEMA Future Trends: Outlook for 2023 and Beyond
Join SEMA Market Research for a live webinar to learn where the industry is heading and how it impacts your business, based on new research from the 2023 SEMA Future Trends Report.
- SEMA’s updated market size projection and industry forecast
- New data on new and used car trends (sales, prices, projections)
- An updated forecast on the growth of EVs and ADAS/autonomous technology
- The status of the ongoing supply chain disruptions, its impact on the industry, and where it’s going
- Outlook and forecasts for the overall economy – including metrics on economic growth, consumer spending, inflation, and consumer confidence
This is your opportunity to get insight from Gavin Knapp, SEMA Director of Market Research, and Kyle Cheng, SEMA Market Research Manager, as they answer your questions live. Register now and download the report when it becomes available January 26.
Market Research Director
Gavin heads up the Market Research department for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). SEMA Market Research is the go-to source for information on the $47.89 Billion specialty automotive parts industry. By providing world-class research to size the market, evaluate new opportunities, and assess consumer needs, Gavin and his team help over 7,300 member companies create and market innovative new performance, motorsports, and accessory products.
Market Research Manager
Kyle is a Manager within the Market Research Department for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). With over 9 years of research experience, he develops actionable insights, analysis and forecasts for the industry. Alongside the rest of the SEMA Market Research team, Kyle helps deliver the most up-to-date research and information to help companies make better business decisions.