Looking to the Future | SBN
Recorded On: 09/19/2023
The first two sessions of SBN’s Male Ally Webinar series provided members with examples and knowledge of a male ally in the automotive aftermarket. During Part Three, “Looking to the Future”, participants will learn actionable ideas for applying a male ally program into their organization.
During this session, attendees will hear from Rachel Speir of RS Marqueting as she moderates a panel discussion between Seth Metzger of Dana Incorporated, Matt Reasoner of Truck Hero and Dana Wilke of the Jessi Combs Foundation.
Attendees will learn:
- Tips for starting a male ally program in their workplace
- How to get upper management to see the value of a male ally program
- Ways to measure success of these efforts within an organization
- How employees can facilitate being a male ally to women
- How can females support a male ally program
- How to ensure male ally efforts are sustained in the company culture
This session will give you the tools to bridge the “why” of why male allies are important with the “how” of how you can make it a part of any work culture. Register today!