Introduction to the Three Cs of Social Media: Content, Calendar and Channels, Presented by ARMO
Recorded On: 12/15/2022
Social media is a great tool for reaching targeted audiences and promoting a brand. Unlike other communication channels, social media has a sense of authenticity and transparency to it, and it can help to build stronger connections between customers and companies.
While simply having a social media account is not enough, it does not have to be time intensive to be successful. Automotive aftermarket shops, businesses, and builders can utilize the Three C’s to streamline their social media efforts. By focusing on content, creating a calendar and understanding the different channels, brands can build a strong social media presence.
Learn how to launch or improve your business’s social media strategy to success by using the Three Cs of social media (Calendar, Content and Channels) during this live webinar.
You’ll connect with and hear from two social media experts:
- - Barry Alt, founder of Motorhead Digital and a digital marketing expert focused on the restoration, performance, race, and restyling segment of the automotive aftermarket, and
- - Dan Kahn, founder of Kahn Media and a published author and photographer with over a decade of experience in print and digital publishing, public relations and marketing.
In just one hour, you will learn:
- The importance of building a social media calendar, how to do it, and software that might help
- How to plan out content, where to find ideas when you get stuck, and how to create content that builds engagement to your audience and not just pushes information
- How to determine what social media channels will work for your business, and the pros and cons of each channel
The recording is presented by the ARMO Council, who will also share a short update on the council’s initiatives.
**If you're having any issues logging in or accessing the recording, please contact SEMA Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-610-2030.**
Dan Kahn founded Kahn Media in December 2008 in an effort to fuse traditional public relations and marketing strategies with cutting-edge social media outreach and brand building. Kahn is a published author and photographer and has over a decade of experience in print and digital publishing, public relations and marketing. He has represented some of the most high-profile luxury, transportation and motorsports brands in the world, and has created marketing/PR campaigns that resulted in dozens of magazine covers and world-wide media coverage. Kahn is a true believer in the power of social media community building as a cost-effective, dynamic and exciting way to help businesses large and small increase brand awareness and sales in an era when every dollar counts.
Founder & Digital Marketing Strategist
In 1997, Alt started A2Z Enhanced Digital Solutions, LLC to provide high-quality digital marketing, website design, and support services to businesses in the automotive industry. As a lifelong lover of cars, he felt a need to serve this industry.
In 2017, A2Z became Motorhead Digital to focus on assisting aftermarket auto restoration, performance, race, and restyling shops with their digital marketing, digital footprint optimization, social media, and web development needs. He has over 25 years of experience running his digital marketing agency and working with other agencies. Over the years we have supported over 231 happy clients and have completed well over 326 successful projects.
- Presented for SEMA Education at the 2021 SEMA Show
- 2015 Rochester (NY) Business Journal Best of the Web Awards
- Published and featured in The Shop Magazine over 15 times
- Published in APEX Automotive Magazine and AutoInc.
- Written 45 industry-related Blog articles
- Built and managed the Rochester Corvette Clubâ€™s Membership sites which in turn helped grow the group from 300 to over 700 members
- Was selected for a SEMA HRIA Member Spotlight in January 2021
- Was selected for a SEMA ARMO Member Spotlight in April 2022