How to Earn a Raise & Maximize Your Role for Success
Asking for a raise can be intimidating. In addition to choosing the right time and location, knowing how to ask and share proven successes that you’ve contributed to your company is equally as important.
Learn how you can prepare to ask for a raise and how to implement changes that will gain notice of your superiors during this webinar presented by the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN).
Presented by Christine Feuell, CEO of Chrysler Brand, this webinar will leave you prepared to demonstrate your skills, research compensations for your skill level, and open more opportunities to excel in your career and business.
Attendees will engage in a breakout following the presentation to share their experiences with asking for a raise, challenges they came across, and what they could have done differently.
**If you're having any issues logging in or accessing the webinar, please contact SEMA Education at email@example.com or 909-610-2030.**
Senior marketing executive experienced in supply chain automation, automotive, energy storage and building technology systems and services industries. Strong track record of profitable sales and revenue growth in B2B and B2C organizations blending strategic, analytical, and creative skills to drive positive results. Proven skills in building and developing global teams, creating integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies and managing complex brand and product portfolios. Experienced leading in global publicly traded organizations as well as integrating joint ventures and acquisitions.
- Global Marketing Function Leadership, Process Development and Management
- Performance Measurement / Analytics, ROI Optimization
- Brand Strategy, Activation and Management - Marketing and Communications Strategy, Multi-channel Marketing Planning and Execution
- Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO
- Data Analytics, Performance Measurement and Reporting - Demand Generation, CRM, Content Marketing
- Market, Consumer and Competitive Intelligence
- Channel and Distribution Strategy
- Product and Portfolio Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Pricing and Revenue Strategy
- Develop & deploy XaaS business models: Software (SaaS), Robotics (RaaS), Managed Services
- Business Strategy, strategic planning, segmentation strategy, scenario planning, forecasting
- Joint Venture, M&A Integration