ARMO General Membership Meeting & Panel Discussion | Sponsorship Tips
Recorded On: 06/22/2023
Manufacturers, retailers and builders have an opportunity to gain exposure through sponsorships, but the partnership must benefit both parties. Understanding the give and take of these partnerships is essential to a successful experience in the sponsorship of a vehicle, manufacturer or other.
Join industry experts for a live panel discussion on the ins and outs of sponsorships and how to navigate the landscape.
You will learn about:
- Donations of product and labor in turn for exposure in different areas such as print, web, in-person events and television.
- What to expect and how to negotiate the deal.
- How to ensure you gain proper exposure and how to protect your investment if the other party does not follow through.
- How to put a deal together, protect both parties and filter out the "I just want free parts" crowd.
- Setting and meeting expectations for sponsorship.
This panel discussion is presented by the SEMA Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) and features speakers Amy Fitzgerald of Cool Hand Customs, Kevin Oeste of V8 TV and Ben Tucker of Camaro Central.
Cool Hand Customs
The Stop Shop
Todd McClure has 25 years of experience in the automotive industry. His main focus has been in the programming of CNC tube bending machines to produce prebent brake lines for all types of vehicles. In 2015, he founded The Stop Shop as a wholesaler and retailer of classic car parts and automotive hardware. The company has evolved from a single person packing and shipping orders from a basement to a seven-employee manufacturing facility just a few years later. We provide fluid transfer solutions for brake, fuel and transmission components. These products include both the materials shops and DIY customers need to make their own fluid transfer lines. We also manufacture fully prebent and assembled tubes for both new model and classic vehicles.